Sunday, January 27, 2008

YEA for skiing!

Well, I finally went skiing for the first time since I had brain surgery. I was so nervous. I really did not want to go, but I knew I had to. It was so much fun. I was a little slower than I would have liked, but did much better than I expected to. It helped that I was with good friends. The first time up the lift, I was trying to situate my hat and goggles and totally dropped my glove. Luckily there was a place on top to buy some new ones. Later in the day I was trying to get some gunk off of my face while standing in line for the lift and totally ate it. It was like slow motion. I couldn't catch myself with my hands because I was holding all of my stuff. It was awesome!
I had some friends come up to my grandparents' place in Breckenridge. It was a great time. Super chill, relaxing weekend. By relaxing, I mean, staying up until 1:00 and getting up at 7:00 playing all day and goofing around all night. It was awesome!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Jen rocked at skiing..and dropping gloves...and falling down in line. It was a great weekend-thanks so much!!! We will have to ski together again. You forgot to mention that if you're a guy and can jump over fences on your skis and take bumps like a speeding bullet, it makes you automatically hot. Perhaps I'll write about that on my blog.