Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1st.... one month down, dare I say 11 more to go?

So, I had a really strange thought when thinking of my New Year's resolutions for 2008. I thought that maybe, just maybe, I could go a whole year without purchasing shoes. I quickly pushed that thought aside and went on with making my other realistic goals for the year. As I walked passed the shoe department at Nordy's today I realized that I went a whole month without buying any shoes! That might not be not be much of a feat (no pun intended) to most, but I am not quite sure how long it has been since I went a month without purchasing a pair of shoes. Do you really think I could last all year without buying a new pair? Hmmm.... I am not quite sure I can make that kind of commitment, but I will for sure give it a shot. Really, I have enough shoes to only have to wear the same pair 2 1/2 days out of the year and then move on to the next. That may seem like plenty, but with styles changing, there might end up being a pair that I cannot possibly live without... we'll see.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Do it, I dare you!