Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grandma Shirley's 80th Birthday Party!

Grandma Shirley's party was last weekend. It was an awesome night honoring an awesome woman. Here are some pictures of the night with the fam.

Me and my buddy Jaxon
Dad and me
Mom and me
Mya in the wheelchair... super trooper! She is handling being in a wheelchair much better than I did when I broke my leg at 21!
Me and the Birthday Girl! I hope I look that good when I am 80!
Me, my dad, and Traci (we were all wearing blue, so we had to take a picture of the three of us)
Isn't this too cute of Dad and Ruby!
The cutest couple I know!
Me, Grandpa, and Traci

YAY for Birthdays!

5 comments:

MEG said...

You and Traci have the cutest hair cuts! So fun for Spring! Love the pics - I heard Shirley had an angioplasty the same week as the party. That woman is AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

Ok... So i have a few comments. I'm not sure if im supposed to post them all separately.. BUT, just to catch up, i'll post what thoughts I have here. #1: You're a babe! Obviously! We can all see that! #2: LOVE the title. But, I'm a little confused. WHY would you take a sabbatical from something you love so much?! Sounds like craziness to me! And #3: You are the bomb.com! Can I say that on a blog?

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

I love all of your pictures. So cute of you and jaxon and love the one of your dad and ruby. very cute. I need them.

Lindsay said...

You look so good Jen!

Mama Blogger said...

Tell your mom to email me (I'm Joni's sister, Susan Buxton!

I loved seeing Grandma Shirley and your mom's photo too.