Monday, September 15, 2008

Endless Summer rides a hog to Mt. Rushmore

When making our list of things to do this summer, Dustin said we had to take a Harley trip up to Mt. Rushmore. I thought, sure why not... never done that before.... little did I know that it was going to be the best time ever! Epic, some might say... or at least Dustin.View of Dustin's back... a view I got to know well.
Someday...
On our last leg back to Denver... it was freezing.
At the beginning of the ride.
So many buffalo...
View from the "b" word...
We made it!!!
Check!
Me and the boys... and Dustin and Spence

View from one of the tunnels.
Uh-oh
Great faces. Great places.
Woo hoo!
It was just a warning from the Deputy, but made the trip complete. No accidents, no rain, no tickets... woo hoo! Another successful trip from the people of the Endless Summer!



4 comments:

MEG said...

AHAHHAHA looks like a fun, LONG trip Jen! I love the picture in front of the police truck - of course you would remember to take the most priceless picture of the trip!

Teri said...

So fun! I love the leathers. I have to say that you were the best dressed, where did you get a fringed jacket? Should I even ask? So what is the name of your biker club? Glad you are back.

Renee said...

Are those leather chaps you are wearing?!?! Fantastic!!

I am actually in Colorado this weekend and I'm sad I missed you. I may be moving out here in a few months!! We'll have to chat before then for sure...I need to low-down on the Denver scene. It's been 12 years!

Gorge Us Family said...

Man, it looks like you've been having an amazing endless summer.