Saturday, March 22, 2008

the church+ping pong table+3:30am+air mattress+ripped bra= huh?

Don't be dirty! Nothing bad happened, but it was really funny. My friends had to stay at the church overnight to guard the art exhibit. They decided that it would be fun to take their ping pong table. I am always up for ping pong, so I headed to the church to hang out with them. After many hours of playing, we were all getting a little tired and a little loopy (or maybe that was just me). I had already been hit in the face and arm and had played at least 15 games. I had been running all over the place, loving the larger room to play in. Alan hit a great forehand shot and as I went after it I slipped on Erik's airmattress and tried to grab onto one of those little church tables and hit right under my armpit and landed on the ground. It hurt really bad, but it was mostly funny. I could not stop laughing. I soon got up and finished beating Alan. It still hurt really bad and I felt under my armpit and believe it or not, either the fall or the slam on the table caused my bra to break. My brastrap was completely torn off on one side. Needless to say, it was time for me to go home. What a great night!
By the way, the boys told me that I still got the shot over!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Jen, you truly make me proud.

Seth Jenson said...

good to know you still rock at ping pong!