Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 2 of waterski season: March 29th, 2008
This me wakeboarding
This is me thinking that I was tough enough to do it without a wetsuit... I gave in, though.
This is Erik out wakeboarding. He had the only drysuit... lucky!
Erik and Dustin living the dream!
Yep... out on the lake on March 29th. We had a great time while we were out on the water. When it was time to get the boat back out, we had some difficult times. With the water being so low, we ended up getting the truck and trailer stuck. We decided to try the other side of the lake and ended up being even more stuck. A couple hours later, and with the help of the Tripple A tow truck guy, we got unstuck. It was still worth it.

1 comment:

Teri said...

I can tell you were a bit tired posting this. And where are the pictures? Too funny.