Monday, March 17, 2008

Pickle Juice Drinking Contest

This is me still thinking about how I can get out of this.
Cheers to the competitors.

Yep, that is right. I was in a pickle juice drinking contest. I went to another ward's singles activity and the only people I really knew were the friends I went with. Somehow I got involved in the contest. I did not drink it the fastest, but I finished it all. It was quite disgusting, but I am so stinking competitive I had to finish. We went to a piano bar downtown after. I have never tasted such gross burps in my life. Yep, all in the name of compitition, I drank all that pickle juice.

3 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Jen! Hey it's Twink. I saw your blog on Ambers and thought I would say hi--I can't believe you drank that pickle juice! You are a brave soul. Glad to see you're doing so well. You look great! Does Tracey have a blog too? Let me know. thegarfields.blogspot.com

ambercarlson said...

Please tell me you are kidding?? That is SOOOO Nasty! Wow! I'm impressed!

Glad the invite turned out okay!

See you Sunday! Amber

MEG said...

You WON? Now you need to have a go against my dad - He used to drink pickle juice when we were kids. YUCK! And how on earth did you get together that much pickle juice?